IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
By Nick24798
I love all things punk rock and pop rock. Green day , blink 182 , sum 41 , simple plan , bowling for soup are among my favourite bands. Also ramones, motley cure , iron maiden. Tbh I enjoy all kinds of music but like I said punk rock is my favourite.
By BabyLilac
Ambient music, soft electric piano, and pads (Such as in sleep music) are an ultimate favorite for me. I would highly recommend "John August" from Lifescapes, and "Yellow Brick Cinema" from YouTube to really show that style out. Anything that I can drone to really is good for me! :)
By KalelGrey
I love all kinds of music, honestly play me country music and then play some heavy metal and I'll get down with both. But receeently, I have been loving the band Gorillaz. I also like Harry Styles, Adele, Twenty One Pilots, Panic! at the Disco, Sleeping at Last, and most pop/rock/indie/metal/rap song.
By ALittleResigned
Right now my favorite genres are tied, I listen mainly to Opera music, or Dark Pop. Dark pop is like Charlie XCX, Bishop Briggs, etc. I love music of all kids though, even country ;) hehe

I really like Dark Side and Pray by Briggs, they basically play on repeat right now. :shuff:
Overall I listen to a little bit of everything but my taste does change depending on if I'm feeling little or big. When I'm big I usually prefer stuff like Pierce the Veil, Blackbear, and Ed Sheeran. When I'm little I prefer to listen to stuff like Elvis, Never Shout Never, One Direction and Melanie Martinez.
By Deleted User 30681
Most of my favorite music ranges from 90s punk-pop, to 2000s hip hop and rock. Right now I've been recently turned onto Tone Stith who is an up and coming R&B artist and that's really where I enjoy most of my music to come from. R&B tops all of the other stuff I like because it's so easy to listen to and most of the time it tells a story. Sometimes very physically intimate, but a story nonetheless
I typically listen to anything, but I mainly have been into underrated artists like Willow Smith and Sonder, but listening to rock makes me feel better when i'm anxious or depressed. I also like old R&B and like modern R&B that has a similar style if that makes sense. I usually listen to Melanie Martinez when I want to get into little space, since her song are so cute and creepy kind of like me lol
By NobGoblin
Depends on what I am doing. I listen to almost anything. When I am trying to go to bed I listen to Disney songs. Work has to be upbeat and inspiring. When kids around it's a lot more show tunes. When it is just me it is sad sappy songs. I have a very eclectic mix
By SplsihySplashy99
I a m quite weird when it comes to the styles of music I listen to. I am a huge Disney fan so I do have that mix going a lot as well as my Broadway Music mix going as well. Throw is some Lindsey Stirling, Taylor Davis, and The 2 Cellos and I got myself quite the little eclectic mix of music.
Metal is my main go to for music. That said I have a huge (over 1000 songs/tracks) playlist on Spotify. It has everything from disco to death metal to comedians. I like to put that on shuffle and just let it surpassed me. I love going from gwar to ABBA in a moment's notice
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]