IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
Hello everyone as the title says and i'm curious what would it take to get movie posters directly from the theater i'm assuming there's an overflow in the back i only wonder cause i'd like to get a movie poster from IT and when it comes out My Little Pony: The Movie i figured this would be an appropriate section to ask thank you very much
sincerely,
Doug
By Deleted User 30863
From what I'm told by a friend who used to work in a cinema here in the UK, it would depend. Some films would actually ask for their marketing material to be sent back after the film's theatrical run, so they wouldn't be able to keep any of it. In most cases though, staff would get the option to take anything they wanted and the rest would go to recycling. So your best bet would be to talk to someone in a local theatre and ask them if they think it would be possible, and if you could leave your contact info so they can get in touch if and when they have anything for you. I'd definitely say to do this before the film stops being shown, because the longer you wait the greater the chance that the posters will have been disposed of.

Alternatively, Allposters is a website that sells copies of a lot of film posters so if you can't get one direct you would definitely be able to pick up a copy. I know it's not what you asked but I'm just putting it out there :)

Good luck!
well the thing is i've looked into it and it appears regal will sell them online i need to figure out if they will in theaters cause again i'd like to get posters directly the other question i have is when would it be a good time to ask cause i plan on going to either kingsman: the golden circle when it opens or My Little Pony: The Movie when it opens in three weeks my plan was to get my concessions ask for a manager and see if they have spares and if they do walk back in the night with a new poster and promotional cups and popcorn buckets
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]