IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By LittleOldMe
I don't think pain being linked to being little but body art is definitely a form of self expression so I was wondering if anybody has tattoos they got specifically linked to being little or maybe even a caregiver or if anybody out there plans or wants to do something like that in the future? Maybe show us pictures of the tattoos or your ideas of what you want?
Oooo i want to get a tattoo regarding my little self. I want to get a lion on my shoulder but its going to be like a cub lion within a vigger grown lion i not sure how exactly i want it but something like dat i want. And i want wings on my back to stmbolizes my flight through this life dat dosent really have to do with anything about me being little but my lion won will. It will symbolizes the kid still in me. I dont really have a pic cuz i not really sua how it will woak but dats de idea i had n my head hopefully it works out. I glad u said something about this cuz this could be way of someone expressing their little or big side without actually saying anything. I wondered if their were people who had gotten like a tattoo regarding this type of lifestyle. Anways dats my idea.
I seen people do some babyfur tattoos before.....do you happen to mean littlespace tattoos as in the actual logo or something of littlespace online? Or you mean cute tattoos? Here are the babyfur ones i found.
I don't have any "little" tattoos. I wanted to get a Tenderheart til I realized it really doesn't fit with my overall style. When I figure out how to make it fit though!! I definitely want something to represent that side of me. Maybe a more stylized version of a cutie mark? Hmmm
By NevaehReign
Well, I've always wanted to get a tattoo. Being a little hasn't ready affected that. I want a small Butterfly and a Daisy tatted on my ankle. I would get the Butterfly because to me it signifies freedom and also not to take any of my days for granted. I would get the English Daisy because it represents innocence.
Omg that would be such a cool idea! I think something tying me to my little side would be amazing! Idk what I would do... Maybe a picture of two bunnies side-by-side, one being bigger and the other one being very small. Maybe they would be wearing bows and his would have a green bow and mine would have an orange one. I have no idea but it sounds super cute to me 😊 (Since my daddy loves bunnies) but idk I'd be too scared to get it hehe
I've always been worried about the tattoos I choose. I only have one and it's in memory of one of my parents. It's something permanent and requires a lot of aftercare, so you, of course, want it to be worth it, but I'm so scared of designing something that fits my little side more and then regretting it in a few years time.
I've designed a few cute tattoos though, I'd be happy to share if anyone would like to see.
By dollyprincess
I kinda want to get a tattoo for my little self but I'm not sure what to get. There are a few ideas but I'm not sure, I'm thinking of having one commissioned. <3 what kinda of art does everyone else like or have on their bodies? <3 I have a tattoo on my shoulder and belly ring :)
I don't think I would want something permanent like that. If I could get I temporary one (which is unlikely) then I would!
If I could get that temporary one I would want a cute little dragon wearing a diaper holding up a toy car almost as if he were a rampaging dragon.
Although the dragon wouldn't look like this, just imagine that dragon spyro with the look I described.
Thanks for reading!
~sincerely your friendly niehborbood baby boy
rleqh99 or Jordan

PS: the location of the tattoo could be on either arm or my back
I have a couple of tattoos that could be seen as being little, one is a cute kitten in a tutu, she is called mew mew and is very cute, I got her to coverup where a nasty dog bite me years ago, peoples always say you got a nice kitty cave princess hehehehe

Ironmace attributes these allegations to Dark And[…]

You'll allegation Gold and assorted abstracts and […]

Players are able to assay strategies with their ac[…]

Hold a distinct use of a spell so non-magic classe[…]

What Does The Age-old Scroll 'Do'? Sadly, the Age[…]