IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I really really do, with all my heart. I even have an elf on the shelf who watches me and make sure that I am being good for Santa Claus. His name is Sam. He has been my elf for two years now. He just showed up last year and every night he will move and do something while I am sleeping. He waits for me to wake up and see what he has done?

The other day he was even zip lining off the kitchen light, and this morning he had the TV remote and was eating popcorn he had stolen! :-) I KNOW Santa Claus is real! Does anyone agree with me?
Santa Santa Santa!!! Hims is reals!!! I seeded hims in a Christmas parade!! I even seed some of his reindeers too!!! Him is real he really is! I leaves milky and cookkies out fow him too and he eats them alls up! Then he leaves me presents under my tree so I know he is real and he gets me all my favoritest things! I really wishes I had an elf on the shelf though! Will you let Sam know that I am being a very good girl an to tell Santa? Pretty please!?!
Yes I will! *claps* we can be friends okay! :-) It's nice to meet you. I'm new on this forum, and it's nice to meet new people, especially the people that believe in Santa Claus. :-) Maybe next year you need to ask Santa Claus for an elf on the shelf too! I know he would send you one.
*claps hands* :hi: Yay!!! A new fwien! I wikes makin new fwiens!! I will asks Santa fow a Elf on da shelf nex yeaw fow suwe! So, wha did ou asks sana clause fow twismas did yeaw? Anyfing good? :pacy: Did yous puts up at Christmas twee too? I did!
Of course Santa is real! Where else would we get the presents under the tree? I get presents and letters from Santa every year. I still can't recognize his handwriting though so I get confused every time.

And don't listen to the people who say Santa isn't real! Haven't they seen the Polar Express? You have to believe. I know not every Santa like in the shopping malls that Daddy takes me to is the real Santa but Santa is out there and he is very real.
I still think it's crazy that there are people out there that think Santa isn't real. How could all of those different songs and stories get made about the same person, if that person never existed to begin with? They can't just make someone up! It has to be someone real! And someday I'm gonna stay up late enough to catch him and hug him and thank him for reminding me I'm always being good than my bad thoughts say I am.
I do I do I do I do!!!
I broke down crying one year because my sister had left some gifts for me while I was at work and I came home and tehy're sitting there and i was so excited taht santa came and it wasn't from him :( But I do really believe hes real and that one day he'll make it to my house
Idk. I liked believing in him as a kid. My parents used to do stuff like get us to leave cookies and rum for him lol
And carrots outside for the reindeer. And they'd leave white fluff on the glass to look like Santa drank from it... But it looked like pillow stuffing, so that was confusing lol
And Dad later told us he'd go out and chew the carrots and just spit them all over the ground lol
So they really went all out.

But overall I would've preferred to have known from the beginning that it was actually my parents going to all that effort. ^.^
Because I would've been a lot more grateful for everything. Instead of being confused about why some strange old man was leaving me presents, even if I hadn't been good.

My favourite presents were always the ones I got from family and my parents, because I appreciated where they were coming from.
Whereas the stuff from 'Santa' I was like, "whatever he apparently has free toys just laying around and uses elves for free labour- he doesn't even have to work for it." lol
I leaves cookies, milk and mince pies out for him every year and carrots for reindeer and they always gets eaten, so he must be real right? Hehe and I always have a present that says from santa :craze: What does everyone want from santa this year? My family makes me right a list and it's hard to put little things on, so I had to put mostly big stuff and a few little things like a dragon ball z figure hehe
i believe in santa claus!! ive seen the rise of the guardians so i know that jack frost and easter bunny and toothfairy all get sad if you don't believe in them. plus, i want new stuffies under the tree this year so i gotta believe! sometimes when i'm in big mode my friends or family mention how santa's not real and it makes me sad but i forget all about that when i'm writing my list to him and lying in bed christmas eve waiting to hear the sleigh bells (i never do, cus santa always waits till i'm fast asleep first :ninni: )!
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]