IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
Dear Santa:

This year I have been pretty nice with only a few slightly naughty moments. I'm sure you'll find I'm on your nice list though. This year has had it's ups and downs but it's been one of the best in awhile. Below you'll find my Christmas list of things I'd like to have if your elves aren't too busy with other toys and gifts:
  • A black-eyed child reborn doll (toddler size; female)
  • Another sippy cup for warm drinks
  • An adult-sized pacifier
I'll set you out some cookies this year. They'll be sugar cookies with Nutella between them. Trust me, they're good. They go better with cold milk though so I'm not going to leave the milk out, but feel welcome to slide on into the kitchen for some (there will be plenty). Be safe out there and give Rudolph and extra

Merry Christmas,

Star
Dear Santa,
I know I've been kinda naughty this year but I promise from here to Christmas I'll be super super SUPER good I PROMISE I'll even start putting my shoes by the door instead of letting them lay everywhere.
Anyways if you have the time and you think I've been good enough I'd like all this cool stuff!
More coloring books (and new crayons because I accidentally broke mine :c)
Some new stuffies
ANYTHING Disney related
A new sippy cup
And some new movies
Ohtay thank you Santa I'll leave some cookies out and hot coco (be sure to blow on it though because it's hot)
Love you byeeeeee
Dear Santa:

I've done my best to be good this year, just like every year. I've been a really hard year for me and helped me grow up a bit more. What I want is for the lives of others to improve, the people who have it rough and are hanging on by an itty-bitty thread. And maybe some new big, fluffy blankets and PJs to cuddle in during naptime. ♡

Love,

Sam
Dear Santa:

I've been waiting so long for this special time of year, and I've been thinking long and hard. I think the only thing that I would like this year, isnt something you can buy, but love from a good Daddy who wants and loves me, for me. Someone who cuddles better than any teddy bear and is warmer than a blankie. Thank-you Santa.

Love and snuggles,
Little Lucy
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]