IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I was wondering if CGs have any thing in particular that they take into account when looking at the looking for caregiver section? Do you look at usernames? How much do profile pictures play into your decisions? How DO they play into your decisions? do you prefer personals that are concise, or ones that are more detailed? Is there anything you want littles to keep in mind?
That's a great piont! I would love to know that too.

And also do CG's like when littles talk like a little when they are posting about themselves or do they prefer adult communication first? I tend to not be able to feel like a little when I have to post on important things I want to be clear about.

Looking forward to reading the answers! :)
I agree with crystal, they way you post will grab the cg attention that is right for you.
But me personally I look at a few things. Profile picture only gives me an idea of how you look and as a cg i do not care how you look it's all how you act. Are you fun when we talk? Ddepending on if we are both looking for a relationship I also want to see if we can have normal relationship discussions. I love taking care of little ones, and if they just want to be little with me that's fine. But I am looking for a best friend who is also my little one. So adult conversations on occasion ( expecially when we first start talking) are needed. Also when I look for a little I look for a lot of the same stuff I look for in girlfriends. Caring kind fun active and acepted by my family.

I hope this helps and remeber just because you are not like the things I posted doesn't me you aren't doing this right. It just means I'm not the right kind of cg for you. There are hundreds of diffrent kinds each looking for different things. And one is looking just for you.

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]