IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
By Deleted User 42184
Hai, I want to try to use diapers and my Daddy said it would help him get into it if we started with reusable ones and i don't mess in them at first. does anyone have suggestions for a good place to start when looking and buy? Thankies :heart:
If you live in the US, we can recommend three shops that pretty much carry all the variety of cute disposable diapers you would want:
At this point all of these perform pretty similarly. We suggest that you get sample packs of the different types of diapers to get a feel for what each has to offer.

In all our experimenting, we have found the most reliable diaper for 24/7 wearing is Bambino Magnifico, because those have stretchy wings, readjustable tabs, good moisture wicking and odor protection.

Good luck!
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]