IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hey, I was just wondering how many other Littles have ADHD or ADD?

I have ADD and feel that sometimes it affects my Little side as I can become overwhelmed easily and I need the constant stimulation from my Daddy. Sometimes I don't mind that it can push me into Little Space, but at the same time, if I can't get ahold of my Daddy at that time but I need to be a "big girl" then it is very problematic.

How do other Littles with ADD/ADHD feel it affects them, good/bad, any tips?

Thanks [emoji4]

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
I am not a little and I don't have adult ADHD but if you've been properly diagnosed with the disorder then I know there may be medication you can try to help you focus. Have you talked with your doctor about possibly trying medication to help your day to day life?

Aside from that, there were results in Google search I searched for treating adult ADHD without medication that indicated things like nutritional/dietary changes to try. Some of them are saying to make sure you're taking a multivitamin for your body. Some of them are saying that some of the hyperactivity may actually be linked to something like a dairy sensitivity. Some are suggesting a gym membership with frequent trips to help you burn off some of your energy and perhaps calm your body enough to help maintain focus later in the day. So, those may be things to take into consideration and try out, but, obviously, you are unique in your own way and maybe none of those are what you need.

Lastly, since you mentioned requiring a lot of attention from your partner, please do make sure your partner is well-aware of your condition and the symptoms of it so they know why you sometimes react the way you do. It helps them have a better understanding and expectation of your interactions together.

:hugs:
Hi,
Im not sure if I can help, but here goes.

I have (the artist formerly known as) Aspergers Syndrome which includes various other components as well as a component of add/adhd as sensory processing issues.

I only discovered that I had Aspergers at 34 yo, but during that time it made a lot of things about my life and my reactions make sense.

When I get overwhelmed I tend to remove myself from the situation if possible and self-stimulate (finger tapping, repetitive speak, sing gently, there are plenty more if you search "stimming") which can help in most situations, that or I have a meltdown/tantrum.

I only re-discovered my inner little a couple of days ago and there seems to me to be a blur between being autistic and little (for me anyway, not claiming this applies to anyone else)...

but anyway, good luck.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]