IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By nova_star
I've known I've been into age play since I started reading about it when I was 15. It interested me like no other and I immediately thought I want to live this lifestyle. Now I'm 18 and I want to start to kind of live the lifestyle of age play, but I still live with my mom at the moment and in the future I'm going to be roommates with my best friend and I don't know where to start at all. How do I find a person to be my mommy or daddy. I honestly don't know where to start and I need some help.
By JuneStar
I think you're heading in the right direction of looking for a good Caregiver. Part of the looking is taking things slow and determining what you're looking for exactly. There are some dating sites around that allow people with ageplay kinks to join.

You can also use our forum here and post what you're looking for in the Looking for Caregiver personals section. From what I'm aware, the form it shows you to fill out is pretty thorough on describing yourself and what you're expecting from a potential partner.

Keep yourself guarded too. Your heart is special and there are plenty of folks out there that are just looking for fun. If you're just looking for fun too then cool. If you're looking for something serious then be serious in your search and make the potential Caregiver work to win you over.

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]