IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Elvie
I'm not a con person in general but I've always wondered how CAPcon and similar events play out IRL. I've watched a few videos from attendees and everyone seemed very kind and friendly. But given how hush-hush things are kept about them (understandably so!) it's hard to get a feel for what they're like, so I thought I'd ask. I'd love to go, for the people-watching if nothing else (I'm pretty shy so I don't talk to new people a lot but being around them is still fun), but I just can't justify spending the money.
I’ve never gone to a Little specific con, but I have attended some BeDeeSeM conferences in person and online. The organizers want everyone to have a good experience so bad behavior isn’t tolerated. Most folks are friendly (except maybe the shy ones like me) but everyone I’ve interacted with as kind & helpful. I really like attending classes and learning new things. Walking through the vendor area is fun, seeing all the various toys and equipment.
I evaluate a conference by the classes I’m interested in. But they often have meet & greets, and other social activities scheduled. The cons I’ve attended were under $100 but price probably depends on location and duration. If you attend a munch you could ask there about cons near you.
I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am only one state over, but it might still cost me a great deal to get there, plus I'm not THAT deep into the little stuff. I more closely identify as a Middle. Still, if I stay as lonely as I am now for the next few years, I would probably go just to meet people in person since I believe that I would make friends faster that way and I love making friends.
:3
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]