Little Space while living at home?

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
User avatar
littlechelsea
Posts: 33
Joined: 11 months ago

Little Space while living at home?

Postby littlechelsea » 11 months ago

How do you get time for little space when you still live at home? Its very hard to find little time when my parents constantly want/need me to do something. What do you do to get little space time?
☆*:.。.*.。.:*☆ Chelsea ☆*:.。.*.。.:*☆

PrincessTommo
Posts: 3
Joined: 11 months ago
Role: Little girl

Re: Little Space while living at home?

Postby PrincessTommo » 11 months ago

I hate this and I hate that I can't be little! I'm still trying to come to terms with it and I'm waiting to tell my family though.

User avatar
littlechelsea
Posts: 33
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Little Space while living at home?

Postby littlechelsea » 11 months ago

PrincessTommo wrote:I hate this and I hate that I can't be little! I'm still trying to come to terms with it and I'm waiting to tell my family though.



I am probably never going to tell my parents. They are very closed minded about a lot of things. I still haven't told them I'm bi yet. My mother thinks its just an excuse to sleep around.
☆*:.。.*.。.:*☆ Chelsea ☆*:.。.*.。.:*☆

princesslittleone
Posts: 13
Joined: 11 months ago
Role: Little girl

Re: Little Space while living at home?

Postby princesslittleone » 11 months ago

Im 23 and after getting dumped and having to move home its been difficult to have my little space. i haven't told my parents my life secrets because i have strict very closed minded family. this is stupid to admit but im bullied at home my sister bullies me, the sad part is im the oldest child but since she went down teen mom road she has bulled me alot more since then but anyway ... so to have my little space time i wait til every one is sleeping and have that be my little time. or when i go travel i go by my self i haven't had a daddy or a mommy in about 2 years because its hard to get to let people in and have to build confidence and trust to tell someone about my little personality

User avatar
littlechelsea
Posts: 33
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Little Space while living at home?

Postby littlechelsea » 11 months ago

princesslittleone wrote:Im 23 and after getting dumped and having to move home its been difficult to have my little space. i haven't told my parents my life secrets because i have strict very closed minded family. this is stupid to admit but im bullied at home my sister bullies me, the sad part is im the oldest child but since she went down teen mom road she has bulled me alot more since then but anyway ... so to have my little space time i wait til every one is sleeping and have that be my little time. or when i go travel i go by my self i haven't had a daddy or a mommy in about 2 years because its hard to get to let people in and have to build confidence and trust to tell someone about my little personality


Oh I'm sorry Hun. It's hard I know. I have been hurt to many times to let people in easily.
☆*:.。.*.。.:*☆ Chelsea ☆*:.。.*.。.:*☆

princesslittleone
Posts: 13
Joined: 11 months ago
Role: Little girl

Re: Little Space while living at home?

Postby princesslittleone » 11 months ago

Im getting stronger and more confident in my self thank you i have taken this time to really explore my life and self

User avatar
littlechelsea
Posts: 33
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Little Space while living at home?

Postby littlechelsea » 11 months ago

princesslittleone wrote:Im getting stronger and more confident in my self thank you i have taken this time to really explore my life and self


That's wonderful. I hope you can be happy soon *huggies*
☆*:.。.*.。.:*☆ Chelsea ☆*:.。.*.。.:*☆

princesslittleone
Posts: 13
Joined: 11 months ago
Role: Little girl

Re: Little Space while living at home?

Postby princesslittleone » 11 months ago

tanks *huggies*


Return to “General Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!