Hello from Germany! :)

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
marco94
Role: ABDL

Hello from Germany! :)

Postby marco94 » 1 year ago

Hello! I'm new here and 21 years old and Male. My name is Marco. I'm from the southwest of Germany and very attracted to diapers, wich i love to wear! Nobody Knows about my habit, so i want to talk with you in here about my adult interest. I want to find a girlfriend that could be like a mother for me in some parts. That means to have fun in things like feeding, changing or reading a book for me, or just to cuddle with me. Aren't that nice things? :) Beside my habit i want to get to know people in here where i can make friends and talking with them. I'm an normal 21 years old guy who likes to party with his friends or to travel and to see another countrys and cultures. I'm a curious guy! If you have questions write to me, i'm happy about some news! :)

JuneStar
Role: Little girl

Re: Hello from Germany! :)

Postby JuneStar » 1 year ago

Hi there!

I've talked to a few German men before and you all always seem so kind and respectful! Very nice people.

I hope you find lots of little friends here who also enjoy diapers! :) Maybe you'll even run into a wonderful Mommy that can really take such good care of you. I sure hope so.

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!