New Daddy here

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
serioussir
Role: Daddy

New Daddy here

Postby serioussir » 10 months ago

Hello everyone. I am Eric. I am a Daddy dom in New York state. A little bit about me. I am an engineer, a geek, and fun guy. I like going out and doing new things. I have a wide range of interests, movies, books, museums, and many others! I am also a more traditional man, and also a bit of a straight edge. I don't do tattoos or piercing or anything like that.

Daddyslilgirl2072
Role: Ageplayer

Re: New Daddy here

Postby Daddyslilgirl2072 » 10 months ago

Hi nice to meet you

serioussir

Nice to meet you as well =)

Rosetta
Role: Little girl

Postby Rosetta » 10 months ago

Hi, welcome to the forums!
Straight edge? What do you mean with that? :p Nothing as straight edges as a sword's blade i hope!!

serioussir

Oh I meant I am not really a party guy, don't have tatoos or do drugs and the like haha.

LittleRomo_20

Postby LittleRomo_20 » 10 months ago

Good variety!

Rosetta

Postby Rosetta » 10 months ago

ohh i see serioussir, that is indeed quite serious! xD Well, i am definitely not into it myself, although I do consider myself open minded regarding the matter and handle a "everyone enjoys their life as they want it". I love to "have it good" and so i would NEVER consider alcohol drugs as I simply enjoy the full flavors of a good wine, and cheering with a glass of occassional champagne makes special occasions so much more celebratory!

I did try some soft drugs myself but through these rare experiences I know i don't like most of it. I have never craved for it again or searched for it let alone even bought it.
I wouldn't consider tattoos a bad thing, unless one is really really conservative, tattoos are simply art and I can't say i am into the arty arty kind of art but i love pretty things and meaningful things and tattoos are usually both to the people wearing them and i love to feel the atmosphere of a person through what they carry with them and which is beautiful, because then the "thing" (be it a tattoo or a special item) gathers a little bit of that persons essence, or even, becomes a part of that person. And which item of art is better to become a bit of a person if not art that is permanently stuck to them?
I don't know about piercings, when I see them they always just look painful to me, so i don't really enjoy them much.
I wouldn't do either one, i'm happy with my earrings and that's about it. ALthough I've played with the idea of a meaningful and beautiful tattoo a few times but I just couldn't ever go for something that stays so permanently out of fear i'll come to hate it one day!

I do like to party, atleast when I was younger. Not that I consider partying as what most current teenagers consider, wasting themselves to the limit, drinking themselves till they pass out and the lot... I have NEVER done that. But I like to dance and so when i can handle it i occassionally still go out to do exactly that!

serioussir

Yeah by party I mean it more like the teenager way. I will occasionally sit down with a glass of scotch. But I don't really pass out drunk. I don't really have anything morally against tattoos, or anything. It just isn't me.I have plenty of friends with tattoos and piercings. Drugs I am against though.

Rosetta

Postby Rosetta » 9 months ago

oh nice, i see! That's kind of exactly like me, except then that i actually did smoke or try once soft drugs. And doing that made clear to me I really don't like it and having been with a continuous soft drug user made me be against it too :/
I just like the attention instead of the drugs and that was just not possible for that person. And you know, drugs are expensive so yeah...

ANyyyyhow!! I also don't like scotch! hahaha :p I don't know what it is with men really being able to appreciate a "good" glass of scotch but i don't think i'll ever understand... I'll take a glass of cava any time though (...or make that champagne *giggles innocently*)

Bellatrix5597

Postby Bellatrix5597 » 9 months ago

Nice to meet you!

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!