Register here for a free account in our community to meet friends!

New Daddy here

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Really.
Your "introduction" post will be denied if you choose to
tell us what relationship you are looking for or what type
of person you want to connect with using our community.
Your relationship status
does not define you or
tell us about yourself.
Our community is more than our free personals section,
and you are much more than your relationship desires.

Please click here for introduction
examples and tips for approval.

You can use our free personals section after your introduction has been approved.
serioussir
Role: Daddy

New Daddy here

Postby serioussir » February 2nd, 2016, 6:05 pm

Hello everyone. I am Eric. I am a Daddy dom in New York state. A little bit about me. I am an engineer, a geek, and fun guy. I like going out and doing new things. I have a wide range of interests, movies, books, museums, and many others! I am also a more traditional man, and also a bit of a straight edge. I don't do tattoos or piercing or anything like that.

Daddyslilgirl2072
Role: Ageplayer

Re: New Daddy here

Postby Daddyslilgirl2072 » February 3rd, 2016, 1:14 am

Hi nice to meet you

serioussir

Postby serioussir » February 3rd, 2016, 4:18 pm

Nice to meet you as well =)

Rosetta supporty
Role: Little girl

Postby Rosetta supporty » February 5th, 2016, 3:44 pm

Hi, welcome to the forums!
Straight edge? What do you mean with that? :p Nothing as straight edges as a sword's blade i hope!!

serioussir

Postby serioussir » February 5th, 2016, 5:34 pm

Oh I meant I am not really a party guy, don't have tatoos or do drugs and the like haha.

LittleRomo_20

Postby LittleRomo_20 » February 6th, 2016, 12:13 pm

Good variety!

Rosetta supporty

Postby Rosetta supporty » February 6th, 2016, 4:07 pm

ohh i see serioussir, that is indeed quite serious! xD Well, i am definitely not into it myself, although I do consider myself open minded regarding the matter and handle a "everyone enjoys their life as they want it". I love to "have it good" and so i would NEVER consider alcohol drugs as I simply enjoy the full flavors of a good wine, and cheering with a glass of occassional champagne makes special occasions so much more celebratory!

I did try some soft drugs myself but through these rare experiences I know i don't like most of it. I have never craved for it again or searched for it let alone even bought it.
I wouldn't consider tattoos a bad thing, unless one is really really conservative, tattoos are simply art and I can't say i am into the arty arty kind of art but i love pretty things and meaningful things and tattoos are usually both to the people wearing them and i love to feel the atmosphere of a person through what they carry with them and which is beautiful, because then the "thing" (be it a tattoo or a special item) gathers a little bit of that persons essence, or even, becomes a part of that person. And which item of art is better to become a bit of a person if not art that is permanently stuck to them?
I don't know about piercings, when I see them they always just look painful to me, so i don't really enjoy them much.
I wouldn't do either one, i'm happy with my earrings and that's about it. ALthough I've played with the idea of a meaningful and beautiful tattoo a few times but I just couldn't ever go for something that stays so permanently out of fear i'll come to hate it one day!

I do like to party, atleast when I was younger. Not that I consider partying as what most current teenagers consider, wasting themselves to the limit, drinking themselves till they pass out and the lot... I have NEVER done that. But I like to dance and so when i can handle it i occassionally still go out to do exactly that!

serioussir

Postby serioussir » February 7th, 2016, 11:36 am

Yeah by party I mean it more like the teenager way. I will occasionally sit down with a glass of scotch. But I don't really pass out drunk. I don't really have anything morally against tattoos, or anything. It just isn't me.I have plenty of friends with tattoos and piercings. Drugs I am against though.

Rosetta supporty

Postby Rosetta supporty » February 7th, 2016, 4:10 pm

oh nice, i see! That's kind of exactly like me, except then that i actually did smoke or try once soft drugs. And doing that made clear to me I really don't like it and having been with a continuous soft drug user made me be against it too :/
I just like the attention instead of the drugs and that was just not possible for that person. And you know, drugs are expensive so yeah...

ANyyyyhow!! I also don't like scotch! hahaha :p I don't know what it is with men really being able to appreciate a "good" glass of scotch but i don't think i'll ever understand... I'll take a glass of cava any time though (...or make that champagne *giggles innocently*)

Bellatrix5597

Postby Bellatrix5597 » February 7th, 2016, 7:00 pm

Nice to meet you!

Return to “Introductions”