I'm Not Sure If I'll Stay On Here.

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
LiddellGreyMouse

Postby LiddellGreyMouse » 9 months ago

Hello. I found this website a little while ago, but I don't like to have a lot of accounts or join personal-themed websites (not "personal" as in "personal ads", but "personal" as in it's about personal things), so that's why I didn't join at the time. I'm still not sure why I decided to join it today. I'm very private, and even posting an introduction is really weird. I'm not sure if I'll stay on here. Well, I'm over-explaining. This can be deleted later, right?

LiddellGreyMouse

Postby LiddellGreyMouse » 9 months ago

Hello. I found this website a little while ago, but I don't like to have a lot of accounts or join personal-themed websites (not "personal" as in "personal ads", but "personal" as in it's about personal things), so that's why I didn't join at the time. I'm still not sure why I decided to join today. I'm very private, and even posting an introduction is really weird. I'm not sure if I'll stay. Well, I'm over-explaining....

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!