A Proud Daddy, A Curious Person

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
Tritonlovesariel
Role: Daddy

A Proud Daddy, A Curious Person

Postby Tritonlovesariel » 7 months ago

Hello all!

My name is TritonLovesAriel (TLA) and I am new to the site. I am a proud Daddy to an amazing adorable middle and I would love to learn more about the lifestyle. I'm relatively new to the DD/lg dynamic but I have been involved in a power exchange relationship for quite some time. I am married to my middle and I am eternally thankful to have found someone so accepting and adventurous.

I have always had the kink/adult interest/whatever but was afraid of what telling people might mean. Repressing myself was a serious cause of stress in my life until it was too much and I had to tell my wife. We had always been sensually adventurous but, as I'm sure you all can relate, it still was pretty nerve wracking.

I told her and she not only was cool with it but really into. relations that first day is still some of the best relations we've had in our entire 9 plus year relationship.

We've maintained our Dd/lg ever since! I joined littlespaceonline to find out more about Dd/lg and get some ideas on how to make amazing relations even more amazing. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Until next time,

TLA

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!