Register here for a free account in our community to meet friends!

A Proud Daddy, A Curious Person

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Really.
Your "introduction" post will be denied if you choose to
tell us what relationship you are looking for or what type
of person you want to connect with using our community.
Your relationship status
does not define you or
tell us about yourself.
Our community is more than our free personals section,
and you are much more than your relationship desires.

Please click here for introduction
examples and tips for approval.

You can use our free personals section after your introduction has been approved.
Tritonlovesariel
Role: Daddy

A Proud Daddy, A Curious Person

Postby Tritonlovesariel » 11 months ago

Hello all!

My name is TritonLovesAriel (TLA) and I am new to the site. I am a proud Daddy to an amazing adorable middle and I would love to learn more about the lifestyle. I'm relatively new to the DD/lg dynamic but I have been involved in a power exchange relationship for quite some time. I am married to my middle and I am eternally thankful to have found someone so accepting and adventurous.

I have always had the kink/adult interest/whatever but was afraid of what telling people might mean. Repressing myself was a serious cause of stress in my life until it was too much and I had to tell my wife. We had always been sensually adventurous but, as I'm sure you all can relate, it still was pretty nerve wracking.

I told her and she not only was cool with it but really into. relations that first day is still some of the best relations we've had in our entire 9 plus year relationship.

We've maintained our Dd/lg ever since! I joined littlespaceonline to find out more about Dd/lg and get some ideas on how to make amazing relations even more amazing. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Until next time,

TLA

Return to “Introductions”