Guess I should make an intro

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
hbear
Role: Little

Guess I should make an intro

Postby hbear » 1 year ago

Hello! My names Hannah.

I joined a couple weeks ago, just realized I never made an intro post! Oh No!

I'm 19, from the Midwest.

I have a very loving and caring daddy that spoils me rotten. :) But he's also very strict and enforces the rules! I only get spoiled when he feels I'm deserving of it.

I'm relatively new to the DDlg community, but I've loved it as long as I've been a part of it.

Only one person in my (real) life knows about my littleness, she's not a little just my best friend.

I NEED MORE LITTLE FRIENDS!! haha Not opposed to CG friends either, my daddy just has to approve and it HAS to be okay with your little, I don't want to cross any lines!!

I work full time, hate my job. When I'm not at work I watch TV, hang out with friends, spend time outdoors, go on random adventures. Most importantly be little. When I'm little I love coloring, using my binki or sippy, cuddling with my stuffies, being in jam jams and watching kids movies!

I think that's about the jest of what there is to know about me! Feel free to chat. :)

Katluvzyew
Role: Just Curious - Undecided

Re: Guess I should make an intro

Postby Katluvzyew » 1 year ago

Heya Hanna I'm kit kat. Call me Kat .
I'm a switch CG & Little I'm more of a little then anything.
I'd love to be friends and talk
If Ud like to feel free to message or Kik me Katluvzskittlez

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!