MD being LG (Can a Big be a little? Mdlb to Ddlg?)

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
mdlgcnfsd

MD being LG (Can a Big be a little? Mdlb to Ddlg?)

Postby mdlgcnfsd » 1 year ago

Is it possible for the Big or Mommy in a Mdlb relationship to become a little girl or babygirl in a Ddlg relationship? Or both at the same time, even?

Magnus

Re: MD being LG (Can a Big be a little? Mdlb to Ddlg?)

Postby Magnus » 1 year ago

I'm not PERSONALLY in that kind of relationship, but I've never seen anything to tell me otherwise. But i think it depends on the couple, some just are not aroused by role reversals. I've never had an issue with it, when i have big/little fantasies i've seen myself in either role.

Princess

Postby Princess » 1 year ago

I agree with Magnus, it just depends on the couple and how it works for them. To each His/Her own. ya know? Thats one thing I love about the BDSM world, there are no set clear set rules that a couple HAS to follow in order to do things the "right" way. There is no "one size fits all" type thing. Just whatever works!

DaddyDomLittleBoy
Role: Daddy

Postby DaddyDomLittleBoy » 1 year ago

Yeah, this works well if your partner agrees. Personally, I'm neither a dom or a sub, I'm a switch and I really need both mindsets to be taken care of. My partner will reverse roles with me but its more of a "let me take care of you" rather than a sensual kind of aspect for us either way.

Return to “General Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!