IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for another Flip? A brother who will let you call him Daddy sometimes? A very motherly sister who likes to play games with you too? Search for a sometimes big, sometimes regressive person.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
  • Name: I will let you know in Privite chat.
  • Height: 5'7 Avrage i suppose.
  • Weight: 160-170
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status: Single
  • physically intimate orientation: Straight
  • How often are you a little or submissive?
    50/50
  • How often are you a Caregiver or dominant?
    50/50
  • What type of partner are you looking for here? A mommy/babygirl. Heterosexual and any race except black. Im just not sexualy atracted to black girls.
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?
    Both. Though in the futuer it will be local.
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:
    Perfect? Well. A girl. Whos straight or bi. She loves wearing and useing diapers, and is a babygirl. And then on the flip side. She can also be a loveing mommy who can change diapers to. Though dont be shy ladies just cus you. Deffinetly would be helpful if where close in age. Though ladies dont freight if you dont meet evrey condition. Im alwase willing to work with you. Though i think the most importent thing is that you would do for me what id do for you.
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play? Both. I can work with whatever you give me.
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?
    Mono.
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?
    1-2 years.
  • What are you looking for in a switch, little role? A sweet baby girl who occationaly needs a daddy to lean on when times are tuff.
  • What are you looking for in a switch, dominant role? A mommy. A mommy who understands that with in every bearded red blooded American man there is a repressed, hurt, and scared little boy that needs a mothers love.
  • What do you think you have to offer another switch-type?
    Flexability. Im willing to do alot and try diffrent things so long as the other party is willing two. Also. Not nessiserly on the kink spectrum though finatial secuerity. In an economy where jobs are leaveing left and right im trained to go into a tradesmen job. Witch no matter what. There will alwase be work for. I offer a future you could say.
  • How do/would you provide aftercare?
    Diaper change, massages, you name it.
  • What are some common punishments you use to discipline, correct, or guide?
    Spanking, corner time, like i said im very flexible and if theres something you like i might beable to include it.
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing or receiving?
    Candy, park trips, events. You name it ill work with you.
  • Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios?
    Theres so much i can put down. Dx

My favorite nonsexual one is where say its Daddy and babygirl time well say we are at a ball or an event and the baby girl comes to daddy and asks to be changed. Then i take her by hand and lead her away to be changed.

My favorite physically intimate fantasy? Little bit of cosplay where the big bad wolf teachs a kitten a very importent lesson about bed times.
  • What are some general nicknames you like to call your little?
    Babygirl, messy pants, little one. If you want me to use dirtier names i can to.
  • What is one thing that all (Daddy, Mommy, or Caregiver) Doms should know?
    That littles are more then littles. They are pepole not toys.
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant? Its in the name. Care.
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
    Submarines, outside, anime, video fames, love coffie.
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?
    BTTF (1,2,3) Wargames, the hunt for red october
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?
    Pizza, ice cream, sandwitchs.
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?

I had a relationship end becuse of this... So you could say ive learned my leason. I try to agree to disagree or at least work it out. Right then and there. Im not an angry person so it will be hard to get me riled up.
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?

Diapers are a must for me. Thats just the way I am. Im a great and very careing person and more clingy then you think. I love talking and im very very seriouse about relationships. I know what i want and i dont play games. I expect the same. I can deal with past relationship bagage and on top of that I dont smoke ciggerts nor do i drink often. Most ive done is the green stuff. And ill alwase try to make things work. Best way to talk to me is on kik. Witch is on my profile. Oh. And i have a post in the Caregivers looking for littles section if you think this post is similar.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]