IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for another Flip? A brother who will let you call him Daddy sometimes? A very motherly sister who likes to play games with you too? Search for a sometimes big, sometimes regressive person.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
  • Name: Daddy and Baby for now
  • Height: Daddy-5'11", Baby-5'4"
  • Weight: Daddy is strong and solid, Baby is curvy
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status: We are in a committed relationship with each other
  • physically intimate orientation: Daddy-straight, Baby-bisexual
  • What type of partner are you looking for here?
    Baby and I are looking for either a Mommy/Switch or a Big Sister. Baby needs a Mommy and Daddy needs another little princess. We hope you are caring and loving, but strict and firm as a Mommy, hoping to work together with Daddy on punishments and decisions about Baby. But we also want someone who is fun and maybe hyper just like Baby (or a bit naughty)! Someone who will submit to Daddy, but be a caregiver and dom to Baby. Our dream is to have our own little family and we're hoping you can be apart of it!
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?
    We are long distance ourselves, so we don't mind if you are as well; however, if it comes to that point, we would like to meet and possibly be a family.
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:
    Caring, Loving, Strict, Playful, loves to engage in littlespace with Baby, someone who will be just as committed to us as we are to each other and as we will be to you
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?
    Both!!
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?
    Polyamorous!!
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?
    Daddy has been in the scene for 5 years now, but Baby has only been real involved since she turned 18 in the summer
  • What are you looking for in a little?
    I am looking for someone who is obedient, playful, and someone who will love to serve and worship me (Daddy)
  • What do you think you have to offer to a little?
    I am a very caring, loving Dominant and Daddy, but I am also a tad strict to make sure my babies are doing alright and are doing things to better themselves and their lives
  • How do/would you provide aftercare?
    Aftercare is an absolute must. This includes extra hugs and kisses, cuddles, and a nice, warm, bubble bath
  • What are some common punishments you use to discipline, correct, or guide?
    Spankings, lines, time outs, kneeling, position holding
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing?
    Candy, extra cuddles/Daddy time, new toys, sweets
  • Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios:
    I fantasize about an entire day spent worshipping my Daddy parts
  • What are some general (naughty or nice) nicknames you like to call your little?
    Baby, Baby Girl, Little One, Princess, Lil easy adult entertainer
  • What is one thing that all (Daddy, Mommy, or Caregiver) Doms should know?
    Littles are all different from each other. No one little is a like; therefore, everything (punishments, rewards, rules) must be made individual and unique.
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?
    The aftercare. A caregiver Dom takes extra care in their submissive, making sure they are well cared for and comfortable
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
    Cuddles, playing games, watching movies together, coloring together, taking bubble baths
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?
    Daddy-Fight Club, Boondocks Saints, Gangs of New York
    Baby-Anything Disney, The Proposal, Just Go With It
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?
    Daddy-Italian, Mexican, Indian
    Baby-potatoes, noodles, corn
  • What do you think of a little who requires a large portion of your attention during your free time?
    I will do my absolute best to provide as much attention as I can. I do have a social life and a full-time job, but that doesn't stop me from talking to my baby everyday. If I can't be there, then my baby most likely will.
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
    Daddy likes to walk away from a situation if things are heated, that way everyone can calm down enough for us to talk it out quietly with no yelling or insults. Baby is really difficult at confrontation, so she'll try to avoid it as much as she can, but she will talk everything out once everyone is calmed down.
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?
    Baby and I have this fantasy where we create our own little family. We have a Daddy (me), a Mommy (or Switch), Baby, and a Big Sister. This is all we want, a nice family where we can share our most deep thoughts and wants and needs.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]