IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Share the good news you have or positive experiences you want to share related to CGL, AB, ageplay, or other age regression topics.
Forum rules: Please do not ask questions or seek advice here!
I came out of the Toy Box to my mom today. I was super super nervous, but she told me she already knew. I was so relieved and happy. Now I can be myself around her. I still have to tell my Dad, and I'm really nervous because he's a Christian and doesn't really approve of my relationship in the first place.
By Mitskuna
Congrats on your mom and coming out of the toybox! I personally don't see what being Christian would have to do with disagreeing with this type of relationship. I am Christian and I am a DD. If you kno what he'd say or think on it I can always give you scripture to help you prove to your dad it is just his personal disapproval rather than a religious belief. I don't know if that is stepping to far or not, but I like to offer as much help as I can. If it offended you at all I am sorry. But I wish you the best
I can understand your nervousness for coming out to him, my Bi friend had trouble doing the same but her parents ended up being really cool with it haha. Personally, I wouldn't just jump at him saying so, I would strike up a conversation and lead it into what he thought about it, then let him know! Congrats on being half way there haha, hopefully the second half isn't too hard.
Tankies for the support and encouragement! It's nice to know people on here care about one another, I was afraid some people would be meanies, but so far everyone's really nice. :) Mr. Mitskuna, you would have to ask my Daddy if it's okay to send me scripture. I's not really allowed to talk to other Daddies on here.
By Mitskuna
I fully understand and respect that and I am willing to speak with your daddy, you'll have to let me know what his screen name is or have him message me. ^^ I like how loyal you are to your daddy, that means a lot to see people like that. I feel it's going out of style very soon though :(
It's so great that you were able to come out like that to your mother! It's a wonderful feeling when we can be accepted for who we really are. Have you told your dad yet? If so, how did he respond? Hopefully well, of course.

Again, it's great that you could do that.
CONGRATULATIONS sowwy i am so late but i am happy to hea dat u was able to open the lock and door and cpme out. I am still working on trying to figure out how to come out to my fam maube you can help me. Anways weally pwoud of you cuz ik this wasnt easy but glad u was able to do it. An yea maybe u can give advice to others on coming out of the box
Hi there!
That's great! Being able to come out about this lifestyle really takes some weight off your shoulders that you might not have noticed before.
It's even better that your mom already knew because she probably took the time to think about it and that probably made the conversation easier. Hopefully your dad will be understanding but regardless, your mom is there for you which is more then some people have.
Hey! I know im a lil' late but congrats!
My parents kind of just knew with me as well! I only came out recently and everything went pretty well..? My parents kinda just knew anyway and accepted it - they don't really mind as long as I'm happy. (The same when I came out as bisexual ^^)
By CloudMama
Oh my god! Congratz! That's a very hard thing to do for some people and the fact that your mom took it well was amazing! At lest you have some support, some people don't have any. Be strong and I hope it goes over well with your dad. You can so it, especially with your mom backing you up.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]