IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Share the good news you have or positive experiences you want to share related to CGL, AB, ageplay, or other age regression topics.
Forum rules: Please do not ask questions or seek advice here!
It's my Qubie's 21st birthday today! We've been together for almost a year and I love her a lot and I know many of you do as well. Feel free to wish her a happy 21st here! :heart: We're going bowling today and then next week, Six Flags over Georgia and if anyone wants to come along with us next week that is near Atlanta, feel free to contact either one of us. Happy Birthday Baby!
Awwwwwwwwwww tankies so much daddy your the best. I love you too, more! 😍😘 I weally dont how to live witout u. I hab de best summer with you and i am so glad i get to spend my birthday and next weekend with you and of course ur fam too.😘 Thanks again daddy!!!!!!!
Hi there!
OMG happy birthday!!!
I know I haven't chatted with you often and I don't know you very well but I love reading your posts and replies sooo much!
I wish I was close by so I could give you a gift and a biiiig birthday hug but you have your daddy to do that for you so he will just have to give you an extra gift for me 😜
I hope you all have a super duper awesome time and eat lots of yummy sweets!
~sincerely your friendly neighborhood baby boy :paci:
rleqh99 or Jordan
PS: after your done celebrating, you should make a post about all the fun things you two did. I'd looove to hear about all the excitement!
PPS: Qasqg3 or baby pixie (whichever you prefer to be called), since I won't be there, you should eat an extra slice of cake for me! :hugs:
Lol awww thanks jordan. If i remember ir if ny daddy remembers we will defintely make a post about all the stuff we did. I am at ihop right now for my breakfast even though its past breakfast lol. And i will def love to eat a extra slice cake. I take pictures too.
:p3: Happy Birthday, Qu! :p4:

Now that you're 21, will you be going backward and celebrating your 20th birthday next year? The best way to enjoy your birthday each year is to keep getting more gifts but to never remember your age, right? So, if you start working backwards now you can start working forward again later and get double the presents! :-?: I think that's how it works...

Sincerely though, whatever your dreams are, big or small, may this year be the year in which you have them all. :p5:
Happy birthday Quieeeeee!!!! Wow, I can't believe you're already 21! I just had my birthday last month too! It's so cool. I hope Jken is treating you well. How was Six Flags? How many rides did you go on? Did you try telling other restaurants that it's your birthday just to see what kind of wacky, tacky things they do?
We didn't go to Six Flags this week, that's next week. Qubie gets a week of birthdays or something because I want to exhaust myself totally and completely. :p Yesterday was her party and her actual birthday. First, went to IHOP for breakfast and she had cupcake pancakes. Then, we went to bowl because Qubie likes to bowl. Why does Qubie like to bowl? Because I suck at bowling. :p Anyway, here's a picture of her bowling.

She got a bunch of strikes. I got... one strike and a spare and she ended up winning. Anyway, after bowling it was time for... CAKE. Baby wanted a My Little Pony cake, so we had them decorate it with rainbow frosting and I bought some My Little Pony figures. Here's the cake and here is Qu with her MLP headband!

After cake, we did presents. A bunch of her presents from me haven't got here yet, but I did get her a silvery hat that goes with her light up shoes and some new headphones to tide her over. The dress she was wearing was also from me. Besides that, she got a headband maker from my mom and a gift certificate to Penny's from my grandmother, which then lead to us going to Penny's after bowling for an hour of pure torture for me, but she loved it. Then we came home, went swimming, she had some cupcake wine with my mother. I tried some. It was awful, but they enjoyed it. Qubie drank it while I basically carried her around the pool at twilight. Then it was back home and she passed out shortly thereafter, all tuckered out from her birthday.
Hi there!
O my gosh, she looks sooo adorable! She looks just like a little girl!
You definitely have good taste if you got her that dress!
IHOP sound like the perfect way to start a party, especially with cupcake pancakes!
The bowling sounded fun, don't worry about being good because I'm not great at it either!
Going to Penny's sounds..... well as long as she was happy then i guess it doesn't matter :p
I've never had cupcake wine myself but I'll take your word for it since I'm not sure what to think of it.
The cake definitely looks great, in fact, now you've got me craving cake so thanks for that!
It definitely sounds like you've had a good time so far and if your baby got tuckered out after that then she will definitely get some good sleep after the rest of the partying!
Hope to hear an update about the gifts and the rest of the fun!
~sincerely your friendly neighborhood baby boy :paci:
rleqh99 or Jordan :hugs:
Thank admin and thank emily. Admin thats weally thougtful and i wuvv gettin double the presents. Daddy said most everything but anyways I was lil afwaid and sad at first when daddy told me all my stuff hadn't arrive yet but daddy always pulls through. He got me otber presents an one of my things did come through. And so did his mom who got me this cul headband set where i can make my own headbands!!! Anyways it was the best day ever also emily like daddy said were not going to six flags till next weekend and i will tell you all about that when that happens too. The cake O.M.G daddy didnt empahsis this enought they did a great job a absolute great job!!!! The cake was beautiful wit little mlp peices all over cant wait to play with them. Boiling was fun too i beat everybodys butts. Totally kicked booty. I was like atrike after strike after strike jk not dat many strikes but it was fun. And O.M.G. since i am legal daddys mom got us (me and her) some wine. Daddy didnt like it but i did. (Not dat me and her havent had wine before lol) anyways. It was a really great day.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]