IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Share the good news you have or positive experiences you want to share related to CGL, AB, ageplay, or other age regression topics.
Forum rules: Please do not ask questions or seek advice here!
Ok so, I've only recently noticed and accepted that I am a Little, reason why I never noticed sooner is because I haven't REALLY gotten into Little Space before. Yeah I'd have small doses here and there but for the most part it never got intense enough for me to notice.

Well fast forward to today.

I have a habit of pacing in my hallway, daydreaming my head off. Well while I was pacing today, I kept locking eyes with my Blues Clues stuffie that my mom had found somewhere in the house. I have had this thing for an ETERNITY. As far as I know it's been with me my ENTIRE life and I've NEVER given it away nor even had the thought cross my mind. Blue is by far my most precious stuffie. Anyways, I kept looking at him, sitting in a bag, totally filthy from years of sitting somewhere long forgotten (I don't even know HOW I forgot about him, I feel so bad.)

My mom was supposed to help me clean him sometime because I wasn't sure how you were supposed to clean them, especially one that's probably as old as I am and one of his size (He's super frikkin heavy). It became clear to me that she was just not gonna help me anytime soon, so I walked out of my hallway and into the living room where my father was sitting.

"Hey Dad?"
"Hm?"
"Do you know how to wash plushies??" (My family has always called them plushies)
"Um, no I don't really know... You could take him in the shower with you?"

BOOM BEGIN SMALL SPACE

INSTANTLY I became overwhelmed with this super hyper and giddy emotion that I can't even put my finger on because it was so THERE. So I laughed it off as if I thought the idea was silly, but told him I'd try it out. I casually got my things and right when I was out of sight of him,

NYOOM!

I bolted into the bathroom smiling like an idiot, I even had some matching jammies picked out for myself, the slightly fuzzy kind with the button up shirt, and I swear I have never gotten into the shower so fast and so happily in my life.

While I was showering I washed Blue as my hair conditioner sat in my hair, that way it'd be extra soft, and just wow I can't describe this feeling I was experiencing.

The adult world legitimately didn't exist. All the stresses I had were just POOF GONE. I was giggling, lightly talking to Blue as I scrubbed him, and I didn't stop smiling through the entire thing, and I take LONG showers. Also it's a miracle in itself that I TALKED to him cuz usually the adult side of my brain kicks in and makes me shut up out of embarrassment.

Now that I'm out of the shower and waiting for Blue to dry, Small Space has pretty much left me for the time being. But WOOOWWW that was AMAZING! It's like pure happiness if I had to put a word to describe the feeling.

Just. WOW.
I am super happy for you! I know what a relief being in littlespace can be especially for when you are super duper stressed. I went into littlespace for the first time about a year and a half ago. At first it was a bit scary because i did not understand exactly what it was and i went through it by myself while i was watching a movie, but here i am in present day as a happy little! I am glad you are able to enter littlespace and i hope you are having a wonderful day!
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]