IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Share the good news you have or positive experiences you want to share related to CGL, AB, ageplay, or other age regression topics.
Forum rules: Please do not ask questions or seek advice here!
I'm new to DD/lg, but not in the sense of having just realized who I am. I've always known I was a Daddy, because it has continually resurfaced in my life again and again by way of the way I react to things, and people. I have the deepest, most intrinsically seated desire to care for someone who needs me.

And not just in the area of "I need your help." It's nice to be able to help someone, but I mean someone who needs my care and attention DAILY. I would stifle the need to send text messages to younger people in my life to ask how they were today, or if they needed someone to talk to, because that's just weird, and it would probably feel weird if they welcomed it, when all is said and done.

But, one day I ran across this thing that hit me so hard I almost cried. I found out about DD/lg and CG/lg. An entire group of people who both identify like I do, and identify like I need the other person to be. And I know I have a lot to learn, but I can't wait to meet others and finally know I belong somewhere. In someone's life. In the role that both they and I need and desire.

I mean it, I'm so happy to find this group that I can literally feel tears forming. And Doms aren't supposed to cry. ;)
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]