IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Share the good news you have or positive experiences you want to share related to CGL, AB, ageplay, or other age regression topics.
Forum rules: Please do not ask questions or seek advice here!
Daddy,
We haven't been together long, but I love you VERY much.
Thank you so much for taking me as I am, insecurities and all. In the short while we've been together, I feel like I've put you though way too much self-doubt and negativity on my part and you could do so much better. But it means the WORLD to me that I am the luckiest little ever, being the one to call you Daddy. I love that we're silly together and that you agree with me that a combination of stuffies, chocolate, and blankies can solve (almost) any problem. And I love our Netflix and Cuddles dates :)
I love you, Daddy. I love you more than there are blades of grass in a field, more than there are grains of sand on the beach, more than there are stars in the sky and more than I ever felt possible. I feel like the first person to ever experience this level of love even though I know you love me lots too.
I can't wait to be in your arms for real, it truly will be a dream come true.
:stuffie:
By KurtAnkara
You know I am an author, but when I think about how I feel for you I am without words. I can describe the beauty of a sunset and the grandeur of the start of spring but when I think of you I am speechless. You are the most perfect princess I have ever met and am so proud of you everyday.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]