IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Caregiver? Waiting for your Daddy? Mommy? Auntie? Uncle? Big Brother? Older Sister? Or maybe even your little sister or brother? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
By diaperdude2200
  • Name: diaperdude2200
  • Biological Age: 24
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 180
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status: Single
  • physically intimate orientation: Gay
  • What are some things that have led you to identifying as a little?
    - It started at a young age when I discovered that I enjoyed wearing diapers. I think my little side started to come out a little later on. I enjoy the feeling of regressing and being a little and now understand that I want to enjoy this feeling with somebody else.
  • What type of partner are you looking for here?
    - I'm looking for a daddy or babysitter/caregiver. Someday I would love to be a little with a daddy full-time, but for right now, I'm looking for something more part-time that will ideally evolve and grow over time.
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?
    - Only local - the physical presence and connection between my daddy and I is very important to me.
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:
    - My ideal daddy would be caring and gentle the majority of the time. He would be conscientious and compassionate by doing things like checking my diaper often, giving me diaper pats, and changing my diaper as needed. Emotionally, he would be reassuring, calming, and simply accepting of me as a little. However, he would not be afraid to be firm and give me punishment whenever necessary. I'm really looking for someone who I connect with and feel comfortable with, so as long as we have that connection, everything else will work out.
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?
    - I'm into both, either separately or together. I enjoy being a little and regressing with no physically intimate play, but I also enjoy diaper restraints and forced regression role play as well.
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?
    - Monogamous.
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?
    - I have been into the idea of the dynamic for about 3 years or so, but I only just started exploring making it a reality about 6 months ago.
  • What are you looking for in a Caregiver Dom?
    - A good combination of gentleness, caring, and firmness; honesty; someone who allows me to feel comfortable as a little; someone who is affectionate but stern.
  • What do you think you have to offer to a Caregiver?
    - In general, I'm a very caring, honest, and agreeable person. I'm trusting and loyal, and I understand that the little/daddy relationship is built on mutual trust and communication and that it is a 2-way street. I have also not experienced a true daddy relationship before, so you have the opportunity to shape me as a little and teach me what it means to be a part of a relationship like this.

I'm also a fit, young, educated, and attractive 24 year old guy, so that doesn't hurt either I guess :gigs:
  • What are some punishments you prefer for being disciplined, corrected, or guided?
    - I will accept whatever punishment my daddy sees fit, but here are some I prefer:

Milder punishments: Spankings, time outs, no diaper change, privileges taken away
    Harsher punishments: restraints, suppositories/enemas, plugs
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy?
    - Cuddling, praising, diaper pats, being given privileges, physically intimate play
  • Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios:
    - My fantasy is to be lying in a nursery in a crib, drifting off to sleep in a diaper and onesie. My daddy comes in, gives me a diaper pat and tells me I'm a good little boy, turns off the light, and leaves the room. I fall asleep and wake up in the crib in the morning with a wet diaper, just in time for my daddy to change me into a fresh diaper.
  • What are some general nicknames you like to call your Caregiver?
    - Not sure, but I would probably prefer Daddy, or some variation on that.
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?
    - A caregiver Dom is not purely physically intimate, but also has an emotional and nurturing relationship with the little/sub.
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
    Running; music; tennis; cooking; TV
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?
    The Big Lebowski; The Jungle Book; The Shining
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?
    Chocolate chip cookies; chicken pot pie; fried chicken
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?
    Red Hot Chili Peppers; Lana Del Rey; Flume
  • What is something you have recently learned?
    - I've been learning to be more comfortable in my own skin lately. I've made a lot of progress and it feels great!
  • What is your current biggest life achievement?
    - Getting my dream job after college.
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
    - I'm a non-confrontational person in general, and I am not overly emotional, so I typically react calmly and try to deescalate and settle the disagreement.
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?
    - I think I can be a really great partner, but I just want my daddy to understand that I might take a bit of time to break out of my shell and truly feel comfortable being myself. I want nothing more than someone to please and make happy, and I'm excited to finally explore this relationship and learn more about my little side! If we can connect, I can send a picture of my face/my name.
By diaperdude2200
Hey everyone, still looking for a Daddy in Chicago and wanted to bump this post up! Please feel free to reach out if you're interested or if you'd like to get to know me more. I also created an account on the new Date CGL website with the same name, Diaperdude2200. Feel free to add me on there as well, looking forward to connecting with potential Daddies or other littles!
By diaperdude2200
Bumping! Bump function disappeared from this thread, so manually bumping instead.

Still looking for a Daddy! Also have profiles on a few other sites, feel free to message me and we can connect here or elsewhere. Looking forward to chatting!
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]