IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Caregiver? Waiting for your Daddy? Mommy? Auntie? Uncle? Big Brother? Older Sister? Or maybe even your little sister or brother? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
  • Name: Alex
  • Biological Age: 20
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Build: Thin
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status: single
  • physically intimate orientation: Grey asexual/ Queer
  • What are some things that have led you to identifying as a little?

I have always enjoyed childish things and playing, and I tend to regress during stressful times. Also due to not being able to count on those I should have been able to growing up and in my adult(ish) life, I feel a lot of pressure to do be independent and to believe I can do everything on my own. To actually allow and trust someone to take care of me is very meaningful and a huge relief at times.
  • What type of partner are you looking for here?

Either a mommy or daddy (or nb caregiver of course!) Hopefully someone patient who is not a stranger to mental health struggles, as I have anxiety. Somebody who desires little to no physically intimate activity with me.
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?

Either one
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:

Patient, enjoys learning about things or pursuing passions, likes to read to me, uses more positive reinforcement than punishment, values communication
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?

nonsexual though occasionally physically intimate
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?

Polyamourous but I'm fine with mono too
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?

around a year
  • What are you looking for in a Caregiver Dom?

Someone who encourages me to face my fears and take care of myself. Having a cg who shows they believe in me and pushes me to grow as a person can make me feel like I can tackle life.
  • What do you think you have to offer to a Caregiver?

This is a tricky one I'm awfully shy to talk about myself. I am very loving, and eager to please. I love to learn and talk about interesting subjects like science and psychology with people. Dinosaurs in particular when I'm in little space. I have lots of different interests and love listening to people talk about their passions and hobbies. I value empathy, communication, and willingness to grow and adapt above all else, not just in relationships but in life.
  • What are some punishments you prefer for being disciplined, corrected, or guided?

For the most part I respond better to positive than negative reinforcement since I'm very hard on myself. Probably the best is withholding privileges like: no games until you're caught up on homework, or no pacifier until pjs are on and teeth are brushed
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy?

I'm almost as sensitive to positive reinforcement as I am to negative, telling me good job or calling me a good boy makes my heart glow :splode: although I can't say I object to being spoiled with pjs and sippy cups
  • Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios:

Cuddling and being read to <3
  • What are some general nicknames you like to call your Caregiver?

Daddy, Mommy nothing creative
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?

I think they are more nurturing and playful
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?

Drawing, listening to music, reading, learning sign language, learning new things
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?

Oh boy only three?
    But I'm a cheerleader, Atlantis, Moana
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?

Sushi, chow mein, ramen
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?

Colour Me Wednesday, Stöj Snak, The Shins

There's no spot for podcasts so I'm just going to add that Welcome to Night Vale and Alice Isn't Dead are THE BOMB
  • What is something you have recently learned?

Why Kinder eggs are illegal in America
  • What is your current biggest life achievement?

I'm still pretty young so I'm sure there's better to come but I'm pretty proud of myself for learning to make 3D models in Blendr and applying that by 3D printing props for a play
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?

I get anxious but I want to talk it through, even if I need time to calm down I'll come back wanting to resolve it. Grudges are a waste of time and energy life's to short to stay mad at someone you care about.
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?

I love Halloween and weird creepy surreal things. My little space age is 3-7 I like cartoons, sippy cups and pajamas. I read lots of story books (and chapter books) especially ones with pretty illustrations that inspire me to paint and draw. I am considering becoming either a paleontologist or a psychologist someday but in the meantime I plan on doing a 2 year graphic design program. I don't text everyday, I know this important for some and I might most days but often it just doesn't work out that way for me. I am transgender and it is a part of my identity so anyone I'd be with needs to embrace that part of me. (FYI "I never would have known you were trans" is not actually a compliment bc this is what trans looks like, its also what a guy looks like. Not trying to be harsh I've just had some uncomfortable conversations before.) I care a lot about social justice and equality, so I hope to find someone who does as well, I think it's important to share core values.

Bump!

Doing it manually because the bump button has gone and disappeared on me.

Hhhmmm what to do to make this long enough to post, I love dew drops on roses whiskers on kittens, and brown paper packages tide up with string. Happy holidays everyone
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]