IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
My name is JK. I'm 19, I'm a little boy. I live in Connecticut but I travel, so I could totally come in person. I love Harry Potter, I love reading actually. I'm not big on movies but if I'm with someone I would love to watch some. I like to color, I like to write. I make music. I'm also in school as a full time student, but I don't work so I do have a lot of free time. I have Skype on my phone and laptop and try to make myself available often. I like to consider myself understanding, I'm honest, and empathetic. I love adventure. I'd love to get to know you.
By Konagold94
Hey there mommy bella! My name is jason, I'm 22 almost 23 and I live in Maryland. I'd like to chat and get to know each other and possibly meet up for a play date or something? We can also do non sensual things like go to a movie or out to eat or go see some live music. I'm not very experienced, what I mean by that is I know that this is my community but I've never been involved or active and it's very hard to be for me at least with my situation but I'd love to learn more about the whole community. Pweeesssee be my mommy.
Hi mommy hope you are doing good I am a little boy I am 25 but little age 6 months to 1 year hehee I am a true little I would live the life 24/7 if I didn't have to work I am none physically intimate if you want to know more just ask or message me
Hello! I'm so excited that you posted that you are looking for a little right after I posted my personal. My little age is five years old. I'm not a baby but I still do need a lot of attention because I live this way 24 7. I understand you are in college. I am super clingy but I would try my best to respect your time. Using Skype is not a problem for me. I understand your punishments and rewards. I really feel like this could work. Please let me know! Here is the link to my ad:

viewtopic.php?f=14&p=43875#p43875

*waves*
hi i have read your ad and i am looking for a mommy i have been on this site for almost a year now and i think you are a great person to get to know even if you are not my caregiver i live in california i am 21 i like to were and use diapers as a little i would be very talkative once i get to know you so if your still looking please pm me
Heyy I would like to talk with you>< I hope that you are still coming back here 🙈 Um, I am from Finland and I hope that it isn't a problem. Like, I have had bad experience because people have left me but I haven't left anyone and I would really like to meet someone who is willing to take care of me, but more importantly, interested in me ;;
topsite

Якщо ви любите онлайн-слоти і хочете бути на крок […]

I think I might be a teen little?

That sounds like a very tough place to be in. Mayb[…]

Caregivers leaving for work

The sad part is, that the only thing you can do is[…]

Identifying Role

You can be all those things. You can be a middle/t[…]

New to being a little

I agree with Rhonaan. Take your time and enjoy exp[…]