IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
I was wondering how can i find cons near me what can i do to look for one and ai have used that one fet community website before to find someone to take care of me but got scammed is there another alternative or no
DateCGL.com

We only recommend DateCGL due to its former review process and strict rules on abuse, catfishing, and minors. Reports are taken seriously and they’re not afraid to remove people who shouldn’t be there.

Though, be aware that no site—especially free, niche ones—is going to extensively background check members. It’s your responsibility to protect yourself first and foremost.

Conventions can also be posted and found there. Though, be aware that the infamous 19 virus canceled many indefinitely, and others simply couldn’t afford to keep renting spaces.
After all, gathering a mass group of hundreds-to-a-thousand of adults walking around in only diapers and heavily promoting sex isn’t necessarily the safest way to reduce transmission.
Be aware that the events are glamorized to a stupidly unrealistic degree. Someone masturbated in the ball pit at CAPcon the year I went. The relationships panel was all about promoting excessive promiscuity disguised as nonattached “polyamory”. A large amount of people were only in diapers for days. The sex room was not at all clean and tables were used by multiple people without being wiped down from bodily fluids. Most panels were only 2-6 people in the audience, listening to a random person who had no real expertise, but rather just discussed their personal opinions. The dance party never had anyone in it. The big couch and movie only had like 12 people watching. The only time a place was full and clearly popular was the breakfast line and the nightly sex room for “dark ageplay” (aka public BeDeeSeM—nobody was noticeably “little” in any way in any of the scenes going on in that very smelly room). That’s the reality of these “events”.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]