IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
I'm my own CG most of the times (sometimes my best friend cares for my little, but it's not really often), and I struggle a little bit to find ways to entertain my little on my own.. so what do y'all do when you're alone in your littlespace?
just for the record, my little is about 4-5 years old, I think

(sorry if there's any mistakes, it's my first time asking something here, and English is not my first language so there might have some mistakes 🥺)
So my lil isn’t very good at planning and gets really distracted if what I’m doing isn’t holding my attention so I totally get that! I have a few creative hobbies I just really enjoy that my little self can have a lot of fun with even if they don’t turn out quite as perfect. I like to set up all the supplies I might need for them if ik I’m going to have free time to just be lil and messy! So even if one doesn’t hold my attention I’m all ready with something else. Also just basic stuff ik I’m not gonna want to think about later like real food I’ll try and already have ready too! I usually do the bare minimum with most clean up tbh but if I havvvvve to I have a lil playlist or show to help me get through it. Also alarms! If I have something I need to do later or a bedtime that night alarms are key!
littlegirlivy wrote:im sorry u are ur own care giver, my daddy is mean to me a lot I think im the same age roughly I don't have any real friends I never leave my room it would be cool to talk!
I'm always here if you need to talk! but what do you mean when you say your daddy is mean to you? if that's something that upsets you, you should talk to him! don't accept a bad treatment, you deserve to be treated always well! that's what this whole dynamic is about!
Hyperbby wrote:So my lil isn’t very good at planning and gets really distracted if what I’m doing isn’t holding my attention so I totally get that! I have a few creative hobbies I just really enjoy that my little self can have a lot of fun with even if they don’t turn out quite as perfect. I like to set up all the supplies I might need for them if ik I’m going to have free time to just be lil and messy! So even if one doesn’t hold my attention I’m all ready with something else. Also just basic stuff ik I’m not gonna want to think about later like real food I’ll try and already have ready too! I usually do the bare minimum with most clean up tbh but if I havvvvve to I have a lil playlist or show to help me get through it. Also alarms! If I have something I need to do later or a bedtime that night alarms are key!
I do have a few hobbies that I enjoy, but I have the same problem with the distractions 😅
but thank you very much for your reply, I'll try to do the same! ❤️
My little is anywhere from 3-5 at times so, it all depends on what I crave in the moment. As I go younger, I have a tendency to want to be touched often so I'll use my big body pillow and swaddle myself.it works most of the time, just until I can find a proper caregiver.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]