IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Ok ive heard of little space . I have recently discovered i am a little but i dont quite understand that little space is. Ive read a bit on here and and other places and ive heard little space is just a mental place that you go and ive heard its a physical place you go where you get to be little,and it all confuses me because like i said i just foud ont that im a little. To be completely honest it scares me a good bit because i am not good with change. This my friends is a huge change for me mentally but at the same time its not because ive always felt like a little because im the oldest of 26 grandchildren and im always babysitting them and i have so much fun woth them building forts or playing with action figures playing hide and go seek but then my aumt or uncle come home and playtime is over and ive always felt a little depressed when i would jave to leave .... but so about the off topic ramble what does everyone considder their little space?
I'm not 100% sure on the exact definition but I'd say your "little space" is a place isn't a place physically, as it's more of a mental mindset you shift into.
You allow yourself to regress and relax putting yourself into your littlespace and which gives you feelings of wanting to have fun playing with toys, watching younger child shows, using sippy cups or bottles, and possibly diapers.
One persons little space may be much different then anothers so you may not be interested in sippy cups, bottles or diapers, but you might enjoy playing with toys watching baby shows and taking naps while another person might be interested in all of what's been listed.
Some people randomly go into their little space or they can bI've been trying to sign up for awhile now but whenever I try to finish the sign up, it says "page not found" and returns me to the main screen. Is the page broken or no longer available or is "the diaper times" gone completely?e put into it theough stress, some can even force themselves into it whenever they want.
I'd recommend pushing yourself to try lots of babyish things to see how little you feel comfortable going, like maybe you'll end up being a potty training "toddler" and prefer to wear pull-ups just for the feel of them and the security they give. You might enjoy pacifiers and baby toys or you might like bigger boy tous like lego sets or toy cars.
You won't know until you try!
By Ami
I define it as a shift in consciousness and concepts of self which alters perception and thusly, external behaviours.

You could liken it to your "work self" and "weekend self". You have different "selves" which are tailored to varying environments.
To "be in littlespace", is to alter your perception of your environment, which for all intents and purposes, alters your environment, reactions to it and behaviour within it.
For most: Littlespace is the headspace where you are comfortable and accepting and embracing of your little side. Long story short, this is when you actively engage in and are in a happy state of mental regression.

For me: Littlespace is that special time whenever my worries from my adult life slip away, it is something that I slip into sub-consciously when I am overworked and stressed.
Thank yall be ause this is all really new to me ive always known i acted more like a child had child like interests and got along bett with children too. I just heard this talk about little place or little space and i wasnt exactly whar was meant by that term
I'm in the same boat, I'm struggling to understand what it all means. I mean, I guess I do understand it in theory but I'm not sure at all. When I do my playtime watching cartoons, colouring or just cuddling with my stuffie I'm able to forget my adult worries for a certain space of time. They get pushed to the background I can just be happy and enjoy myself and most importantly feel good about myself without wondering if I'm good enough or not. I feel kind of happy, light and... a little floaty? It's hard to describe. I don't know if that's little space as others experience it but it does help me.
Eeyore, you gave a pretty good description of 'little space' :) its about going away mentally and physically when you need that 'escape' from the world and its also a place to go just because your feeling that need to be back in a time when BIG things didnt matter and the only concern was what cartoon to watch, or what game to play..or which stuffy to play with :))
Its all about mental and physical escape into a long-ago time of happiness and content!
The meaning of a little space is different for everyone. But the short simple way to put it is something or somewhere that makes you happy. So for example for me my little space is whenever I am by myself with my stuffie snowflake and watching cartoons. For another person it could be their paci curled up with their blankie. Or for another person it could be reading a book with their mommy, daddy, etc. Its different for everyone like I said. You just have to figure out what that thing is that makes you happy and makes you calm or at ease.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]