IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
*Posted in entertainment, in off topic because, boy will this be entertaining/scientific experiment)
I probably wont stop giggling either.

What you see here, is the BBMANN, a performing arts hall not to far from where I live. It will also be the grave of some sandwitches due to a dare that I have been asked to do on the main chat last night. People wondered what would happen if you dropped...well...10 subway sandwitches from the top floor.....so.....yeah. As is clearly shown from this picture, and the fact that I have special access, as I went to the college right next to it, and know of a subway right next to it, I have decided to comply.

I do not have so much money for the footlongs of all the version, (As would be a TREMENDOUS waste of food and money) however, I do plan to get half sandwitches, and test a few different impacts, and include a video, a taste test, and then the drop (With special permission from the headquarters of course, as there is kinda a garden below which i will have to make sure I miss, but not hit the roofs of the other building, and clean up)

So, I plan to do one egg and sausage one, a meatball maranara, a blt, that sort of thing. Want a specific one? Please feel free to comment below! When done, I will post the video! (Probably during first week of this month!)
New to being a little

Thank you I really appreciate you insight here :bh[…]

Caregivers leaving for work

I'm currently a "stay at home gf" and i […]

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]