IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
Hey everyone~
So I'm not entirely sure if I'm in the right place to ask this but listening to audio plays or audio books has always been a comfort to me even more so when I'm feeling little. I still have a lot of the stuff I listened to growing up but I'm always lookin for good new stuff. I already got recommended the Lemony Snicket series before. So now for the actual question: do you have a favourite audioplay/-book that you can recommend? Or a favourite story that might be adapted?
I'm looking forward to your favourites^^
I like listening to the chronicles of narnia and the boxcar children on audio. They also have storyteller versions of disney films, they last between 15 and 30 minutes and you can find them on iTunes. My favourite are 101 and 102 dalmatians.

Have a nice day!
Loe
Personally I like myths/legends/old fairy tales, that kind of thing. I tend to listen to podcasts myself, the Myths and Legends podcast specifically. Its sometimes a little grown-up but its got lots of kinds of stories from all over the world, happy and sad and scary and romantic. Theres lots of others as well, and they can be easily found with a quick search of a few key words.

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]