IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Advertise your chat group, discuss groups you've joined, or find a new group here!
Forum rules: 
Do NOT post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
Only post your usernames to other chat programs in your profile or exchange them only through private messages.

Feel free to review our community rules at any time.
Will be open soon. I'm coming up with the rules. There will be mostly play time for the little ones. I do not want any bigs inside just monitoring the littles so there's no fighting and whatnot.

Rules:
No fighting.
No cursing.
No major horseplay.
No judging.
Don't invite without permission.
No lying.
Have fun !
By chubbybunny
What's the name of the kik group for littles?

Also
just so u know
there's already A TON of kik groups for littles / bigs / etc
I mean I seen at least 50 within the past 2 months

What makes urs DIFFERENT?
By kittencunt
I'm part of a few kik groups for littles. No offense here either, but I am curious how your group intends to be different than those that already exist? :)
Didn't know lol. I don't really look through this site. So I just started one quite curious about it see how it would run. It would be a tester. Not official. So that's what makes it different. That's what my plan is. Thanks for answering.
By JuneStar
I think this is a really good idea.

I've also seen a lot of kik groups pop up for Caregivers and/or littles, varying in their goals. I'm not sure if I heard of one specifically for littles the way you describe though. It could go over very well.

Let us know when it's all set up, please!
By Babygirl727
I would love to join my kik is on my profile and if any other groups I could look into let me know * smiles and sucks on my paci* hehehehe
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]