IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
New dd my soul mate revealed she's a LG and I will loose her to an experienced dd if I don't prove I can learn pls Teach me everything there is to learn lgs tell me what u want and how I become a good dd doms tell me how to handle a spirited rebellious LG properly
Well to start every little girl is different just like every daddy dom is different. What works for some may not work for others. I think you should sit and have a talk with your little. Ask her what she's looking for in a daddy. What she wants from you. Does she want only dd/lg playtime on weekends? Maybe six days a week and one day where she can be her biological age? Thats important because you need to establish boundaries in all relationships. Now some
Daddy's are strict and very no nonsense while some more lenient. I think you need to look within yourself at what kind of daddy you'd like to be. I hope I helped! If not then disregard my post lol :shuff:
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]