IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
I've been doing this diet thing for maybe three months now. And I started keeping this food journal right? Well, the food journal is super helpful because it helps me keep track of what I ate and why I ate it, so I could get to the center of all my food problems. So for example, I've learned I'm addicted to sugar, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, as it becomes an easy thing to make me happy: i just eat chocolate.

But over time, as I've tried cutting calories out of my diet, I eventually start to crave healthy stuff and despise unhealthy stuff. Like I made a sandwich the other day, and I saw my dad also make a sandwich. My sandwich was plain wheat bread that had been toasted with turkey and cheese in the middle. My dad meanwhile used the same stuff, but melted cheese on the top of the sandwich, and used this strange meat in the middle. It looked positively disgusting, and makes me sick just thinking about it.

But the point that I'm getting at here is that as time goes on, you start craving healthy foods and finding unhealthy foods to be gross. For example, I've learned that Stevia is a gift from God. Not only is it better for you, but it's also a lot more sweet than actual sugar and kicks in immediately. I went out to lunch today and ordered a mocha (since their tea machine was broken) and in the past I would put in like 8 sugars because it wouldn't really phase the sweetness of it. Today, I put in three 0 calorie Stevias and it worked in an instant!

I suppose what I'm getting at is that if you can incorporate healthy foods into your life then you can find alternative reasons for using them, outside of simply because they're healthy for you. Now, even if I go back to eating cake, I'm still going to keep using Stevia over sugar. It's a no-brainer.

Getting exercise also helps. Sometimes just walking a mile or two is all that it takes to keep me from going insane from just sitting here all day. Feeling the nice night breeze is very helpful, and I've found that going out at night is wonderful because it's much cooler than it was during the day, there's less light stimulation, and there are less people around. In addition, you can wear whatever you want because even if there are people, they won't be able to see you!
My current diet is really bad. I skip meals or only eat super sugary snacks or cereal. I've come to terms that I really don't like eating solid foods before and during my period, and I KNOW it really messes with my health. A friend of mine suggested I start making and drinking meal replacement smoothies, something full of calories and protein and still SLIGHTLY solid, but liquid-y enough to not mess with me. The only solid food I've really been able to crave is pasta, so that's where I get my carbs. I just got all my fruit, kale, peanut butter powder, flax seed powder, plain yogurt, etc today, so now I just need to clean our blender and create my smoothies. I really hope that I can't even taste the kale or spinach, only the fruit. And I hope the protein powder helps, too. I feel like, yeah, I'm gonna lose a little weight -which I'm not totally against-, but I also hope that I won't lose TOO much weight. I LIKE being a little chubby. I think it makes me look super cute and sexy. And I hope that, when I start school again as a theatre major, that I'll gain some actual muscle mass that shows, instead of just it hiding under my tummy and thicc thighs. But I refuse to cut pasta out of my diet! Mac and cheese, spaghetti, penne, (all the pasta noodles really!), and all different kinds of sauce are way too delicious to stop eating!
My best way t get into little space with food is honestly eating kid's meals, and it can be a little embarrassing to order that without an actual child present but I just say that it's less calories and WAY cheaper! With my first Daddy Dom this was a requirement and I loved it. I got a toy, saved money, and at one place I got points to earn a free scoop of ice cream. I mean that is like a little's dream I think XD.
Yeah, my diet is horrible. I want to be healthy, but like other people mentioned I am addicted to sugar and my self-control basically goes out the window when I walk past a pack of Oreos. So I've been trying to eat healthier during the week with a cheat day each week to balance out what I eat, so that when I do eat sugar I don't go, like, crazy for it. It hasn't really been working out, though.
I recently had to switch to a vegan (mostly gluten free) diet for health reasons and i hate it... I miss meat and pizza so much! I like fun stuff in lil space when i can get away with it, fruit roll ups are a current favorite. When I'm not feeling little, I do a lot of smoothies and fruit, the occasional piece of bread when I feel like cheating :eat:
VixenAngel, ordering kids meals is such a cute idea! My current diet is pretty bad :/ I've always had a huge addiction to sugar (cookies, chocolate, muffins, you name it) and living on my own has not helped at all. Though I am a vegetarian (have been for a year) and I'm trying to replace most of my junk food with fruits so I still get my sugar fix. Plus it makes a great little snack since you can cut it up really small!
By SplsihySplashy99
During the Summer when my Daddy and I were able to be together a lot more before college started up for the both of us when eating alone at either my parents home or his parents home we would also have the same sort of meal which consisted of a meat source, vegetable, starch, and fruit. The only difference for me being the 4 year old little my Daddy would cut my meat into bite sizes so I could handle it and also he drank whatever he wanted with the meal and I always had milk. When we went out to sit down restaurants which was very rare for two starving college age students he would order my meals which almost always consisted of my favorite staple meal of Mac & Cheese which came off the Kids Menu at most places unless they had an Adult Portion. Once again he order Soda or Tea with his meal and he order Juice or Milk for me.
Hmm...for me my diet when I am in littlespace consists of a variety of different things. Because my little age is around 1-2 years I enjoy eating some of the purred baby foods, but only the fruits. I also enjoy the little puffed snacks as well. I east cereal, oatmeal, dino nuggies, hotdogs, pizza, sometimes apples or bananas if they are cut up for me. I am very picky in the foods that I eat in general so it can be difficult for me to find foods that put my into littlesapce or that I enjoy overall. As far as liquids go, I love apple juice and chocolate milk. Those are my go to drinks.
:hi: I love eating rice and usually chicken because thats what I see in my fridge. I love spicy stuff to make it more delicious! I sometimes eat breakfast but sometimes I don't. when its breakfast time I would want to eat pizaa and choco puff cereals and Go Tiger cereals. during snack times I would like to eat my veggies and if I don't have that I would eat my fruits which are apples strabberies and oranges and pears
topsite

Якщо ви любите онлайн-слоти і хочете бути на крок […]

I think I might be a teen little?

That sounds like a very tough place to be in. Mayb[…]

Caregivers leaving for work

The sad part is, that the only thing you can do is[…]

Identifying Role

You can be all those things. You can be a middle/t[…]

New to being a little

I agree with Rhonaan. Take your time and enjoy exp[…]