IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Since I'm a huge superhero nerd I like to call it my origin story lol! I couple that I am good friends with knew I was a submissive before I did. Sir thought I may be a little as well. At the time this happened they were dating (still are) a younger girl who is a little bit also wanted to me a Mommy to a little of her own.

I was invited to their place to play Clue (I won FYI :D ) and after that we were all snuggled up in bed watching Rent ( looooove Rent!) and this younger girl was next to me and I had my arm around her cuz it was a Queen size bed and there wee 4 of us lol.

She grabbed my arm and I tried to pull away from her thinking she didn't want me to do that since we didn't know each other that well. Well she grabbed hold tight to my hand and lightly pulled me so I was more leaning over her. She started running her fingertips over my fingers, hand, and arm.

This continued for maybe 10 minutes and I started feeling fuzzy. Like it was hard to think and I didn't want to put forth the effort to do so. She of course noticed and maneuvered me so I was lower on the bed where she could look down into my eyes. And I was leaning on her too. While she did this she was calling me names like sweetheart, little one, etc.

She kept running her fingertips all over me (no physically intimate places) and I kept feeling more and more fuzzy. I got to a point where I knew that they other three people were talking but I couldn't understand what they were saying. Like it was a different language. I tried to start moving so I could pay attention and she would look down and when I would make eye contact she would make a shhhhh noise that I could hear and feel. And right back into my little headspace I went. This continued for maybe 5 hours before I was asleep.

The next day they sat me down and told me about BeDeeSeM and my being a little. I haven't looked back since. And that's my origin story.
I've always been pretty submissive in nature and always needed structure. I have lists for pretty much everything! I have younger siblings that I care for a lot and somewhere along the line I realized I liked playing with some of their toys even when they weren't there. I'd also kind of regress to a younger age in my mind when I did this or when I'd cuddle a blanket at night. I didn't know what a little was until just about a year ago but I think I've just always had these tendencies to be honest, so it wasn't really surprising to me to identify as one
By SplsihySplashy99
For me I had been in my relationship with my boyfriend for almost 3 years now and after I graduated High School last June 2017 we started talking about things to possibly spice up our relationship a bit. I have always looked up and admired my boyfriend as being handsome, intelligent, funny and I guess in a way I was submissive to him in most things. So when we came up with the idea of age play and me being his Little Girl of 4 it set a spark in the both of us. That is pretty much how it started. We both certainly are learning the ropes as we are really new at all of this and with both being in college and a few other commitments can only jump into this when we have time for now, but when we do we enjoy it.
I sta started to realize that i was a a little when I babysat my cousins who are now 6 and 10. Though they were 2 and 6 at the time i realized that i loved watching their shows with them and I loved playing with them and their dolls. (And their snacks 😅)

But I never fully realized it until I started to get into wearing onesises and collars as well as carrying various stuffies around to help me with being less anxious. And I may have stolen a few of my cousin's sippy cups but they made me happy to drink out of and I felt comfortable for once. I was so glad because I could never put into words what I enjoyed and felt and now I can.
Hey Bunny,
I kind of always had the "little girl" personality in me and it comes out a lot when I play RPGs (male characters I play as hardcore fighters but my female characters are usually quiet, submissive, and awkward like me). Of course finding my very first Rubber Ducky toy a few years ago and adding to that collection of toys certainly made me feel happier being a carefree kid again. In a way, I feel like I'm in an awkward teen phase looking for some comfort and guidance. I haven't been in a DDLG relationship yet and hope to get some great help from the LittkeSoacs community.
I realized that I was a little about three years ago. I always like calling my father "daddy" which has now just call him dad. Anyway I slowly just started calling guys daddy but I didn't like the physically intimate part of it and I'm getting away from that. Really being a little has made me a little more happy and care free. I love being looked after and know I'm loved, knowing I can talk about anything if I need to, no matter how bad I can be.
Well, as I mentioned in my introduction I'm new to all of this, like really new. Up until a couple of weeks ago I never heard of being 'Little', I knew about DD/lg in a broad sense but never realized how much actually is behind it. Without actual experience, I still always suspected that I have a more submissive nature but being who I am, that alone didn't explain certain things about my personality so I was kind of at a loss with that. A couple of weeks ago, funny enough, by pure accident I stumbled across some fanfiction that peaked my curiousity, so I read it and soon I pretty much read everything under the 'Little' tag. By then I had an idea what this is about but I still went out to do some proper research and came here, reading basically everything that there is without registering first and it kind of clicked? I got so emotional reading all the information and explanations because somehow finally things made sense for me. I always felt much younger than I really am and always felt somehow guilty for it? Like when I'm stressed out or had a bad day I get emotional and close to tears quickly and I tend to fall back on the animated movies that I used to watch when I grew up, snuggling with my stuffies to calm down again. I always have my Eeyore stuffie with me when I go to sleep, I get so anxious when I don't have him that I can't go to sleep properly, same with my nightlight. And for the longest time I did all that thinking that this is wrong, that I should grow up and get my act together and that this might also be the reason I'm struggling in the relationship department but now I understand that I've been looking at it the wrong way. I'm still figuring out my place here but that I'm finally in the right area, I have no doubt.
I realized it when I called someone Daddy and they called me princess and I loved the idea of being doted on and I am childish by nature. I love to act like a child sometimes which raises eyebrows from my parents because I am expected to act like my age an adult. It was a very gradual thing. I was not too certain until I went searching for it and I was like thats it! thats it!
I kind of just grew into it, really. Ever since I was nine, I liked dressing in my sister's clothes, and as time went on, my interest grew. By the time I turned 18, I got interested in more sissy clothing, and that interest grew into more baby-girl clothing, and then I found this website. Afterwards, I got acquainted with everyone here, and then I learned I was probably a babygirl. Now, I enjoy doing stuff like watching kids shows on netflix and hanging out with my friends on here.
I recently realized that I was a little. I'm really into daddy/daughter role-play. The thought of having someone taking care of me and telling me what to do (nicely of course) sounds awesome to me. I am use to taking care of others before myself. And since I didn't have a childhood due to taking care of my grandparents I feel like I have to relive my childhood the way I wanted it to go.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]