IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
Defiantly talk to him about it. It is really up to you whether you jump right in or slowly ease into the conversation but this is a need you have.

I have seen relationships where the dominant partner was not comfortable with the idea of diapers but would have been willing to atleast try. Unfortunately the submissive hid not only the diapers but the fact that he had gone out and gotten a mommy. I am not trying to suggest that you might also go to such extreams but if the two of them had talked first the dominant is so supportive that he probably would have helped find a sitter/mommy to help fill the need.

Like I said this was a very extreme and probably differant scenario but the theme of comunication still stands out as a simple conversation may have completely changed the outcome.

If you are looking for help getting the conversation started consider approaching the situation in a way that feals safe to you. If you express your needs beter as an adult set things up in such a way that you can discuss things. Maybe cook a meal or do somthing that will help take your mind off the anxiety. Let them know that you would like to talk and then of course when you are comfortable change the topic over to your interest.

If you feal like you might beter express the need as a little take the time to ask in a respectful way. I am sure there are times your daddy takes care of your needs and that of course meens that there are ways you already know to ask for things you need. This is no differant.

Overall just relax dont trap yourself or him but do understand that if this is somthing you want badly that a good Daddy will be completely understanding and even if he is not willing to do certain things he will probably do his best to atleast meet you half way.

Lots of hugs

Little Red

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
Hi,

My advice for bringing it up is to be as open and honest as possible about your needs. What you have to understand is that you can't force him to do anything that will make him uncomfortable either. You just have to put your feelings out there and see how it turns out. It's going to be a process of give and take, so to speak, as to getting used to bringing in this new aspects into the relationship. You have to be patient and respect his boundaries while at the same time maintaining your own boundaries.

Good luck and have fun,
Babypants93
Mmoexp Madden 24 coins to attend

Three hundred and thirty-five players who will be […]

In the sprawling world of Night Crows, where adven[…]

These enemies are relatively manageable to defeat,[…]

New to being a little

Thank you I really appreciate you insight here :bh[…]

Caregivers leaving for work

I'm currently a "stay at home gf" and i […]