IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
Ive been a connoisseur of high quality adult diapers since shortly after my stomach issues became... well, worse, so about 8 yrs at this point of spending rediculous amounts of money on all the different unique brands i could find, immideatly i knew, there were things i saw i thought were worth my time, and things i thought were not exactly what i wanted to order yet, unfortunately AB diapers fell into the second catagory for a long time due to 1 bad experience i had with what shall remain an un-named company. So i just began avoiding them, thinking the quality would likely not vary from that one brand, price meant everything right? NO, as it turns out there was one more i had very little interaction with and that was abu, so recently i “came into” lol a lot of abu diapers someone wanted me to have, a new, good friend. So i started with sdk, a two tape pampers style diaper, it was not at all what i expected, it was very good quality, better then most non AB brands, something i never even thought possible at this time, needless to say, i wore that sdk all around nyc that night into the next morn. Then i tried the one with the school bus on it and other various cars and such that stood out to me because im a mechanic! But anyway, even better, if it was possible (yes it was) then the plain white abu, the THICKEST of all, not really my thing usually cause i like discrete wearing, but the mix was perfect, just enough to be super comfortable but still unseen in track pants, so now im just really impressed, i didnt think any company really would put this much effort into it, they did tho, almost as if they wear them too, and think of everything an AB needs, including functionality, hats off to you abu.
They definitely got WAYYY better hmm maybe 2 or 3 years ago or so? they got bought by different ownership (there was some sort of controversy with the old ownership) and definitely took their product to the next level. I've tried many of their diaper lines as well as other companies (bambino, tykables etc) and they seem to be at the top now (plus they have a store/warehouse in baltimore so it's fast shipping for us east coasters lol). I just got the "little pawz" suuuper comfy and absorabant and adorable...definitely not unnoticable though lol. I'd also recommend tykables for a semi-cheap velcro (easy to refasten over and over) alternative.
Indeed; I miss ABU diapers lol. I had to switch to cloth diapers and plastic pants because disposable diapers were getting too expensive to keep buying. Thinking I might like disposables a little more, but cloth has been pretty cool too. =)
I've become a fan of Abu products now, and I buy from them when I can. The new ownership has really turned them around, and they seem to be doing the right things.
I'm looking forward to trying their newest diaper out when it's available sometime in February. The Peek-abu, and the simple all white version of it.
Interesting I may try the simple and lavender which I actually like the print on. It's cute without being overly babyish. Which is good for Ashley since she's basically a college student who just needs some extra looking after and occasionally still acts like she's still a bratty teen.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]