IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
You’re going to need to talk to your partner about their expectations of you when they’re behaving in any sort of intentional defiance.

Your partner probably has some ideas of fantasies they’d like acted out, or has already put in a lot of thought about how their magical perfect Mommy would ideally act and react toward them in these situations. Some bratty Littles seek punishment while others like their partner to encourage the bratty behavior through spoiling them and giving into the bratty demands. Nobody can give you better initial advice other than your partner, and it’s so worth it to create the safety of open communication so you don’t have to guess so much. It can be a really fun conversation though and doesn’t have to be super serious face!

We do have some resources you may be interested in, including for aftercare as well as how you can create reasonable rules if that’s your thing.
If I am taking care of a brat that just generally wants "tamed" I employ the time-out chair. Why yes hunny of coarse you can refuse to go in, but we aren't having any more fun until you sit in that chair for at least ten minutes. Bring a book, show them you arn't playing this game and you mean business. If they are running away and giggling, don't chase them. Make them come to you. Then after a time out (which is mostly meant to calm them down) I help them understand what they did wrong and why it is bad. Then a quick spanking over my lap if they are okay with spankings, then after care is normally cuddles, snacks, and cartoons. But as mentioned above me, make sure to know what they are and are not okay with. Don't forget to remind them of the safe word and check up on their mental status at appropriate intervals. And above all, have fun!.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]